Civil & Structural Design Engineering
Course Module Registration Form Corporate Brochure
Civil & Structural Design Engineering Content details:
- Basics of Structural Engineering
- Analysis & Design of Structures
- Steel Frame Connection
- Structural Analysis & Design.
- 2D & 3D Modeling Structures
- 3D Structural Design
- Concrete Design & Analysis.
- Structural Evaluation.
- Steel Structure Design.
- Construction Detailing & Drawings.
- Infrastructure Design.
- Storm Water & Sewage Design.
- Bridges, Roads, & Power Projects Design.
- Proof Checking & Advisory Services.
- Analysis & Evaluation of Soundness of Structures.
- Structures, Tanks, Bins, Hopers.
- Rain Water Harvest System.
Program Module & Duration:
- Civil & Structural Design Engineering 15 Days short term course
- Civil & Structural Design Engineering 45 Days Regular program
- Civil & Structural Design Engineering Weekend Saturday & Sunday of 45 days program
- Civil & Structural Design Engineering only Sunday of 3 months program
- Civil & Structural Design Engineering Distance Learning (Correspondence) for one year course
- Also available online course of 15 days
The field of Civil & Structural Design Engineering includes the widest range of opportunities in the field of Engineering. They include:
- Oil & Gas
- Power plants
- Petrochemical complex
- Fertilizer plants
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food and beverage plants
- Synthetic fuel plants
- Water treatment facilities
- Environmental waste disposal
To enroll mail your query to email@example.com