Mechanical Equipment Design
Course Module Registration Form Corporate Brochure
Mechanical Equipment Design Course Content details:
- Basic Design requirement based on the type of Plant/Project.
- Overview of PFD, P&ID and Process Data Sheets.
- Mechanical design of Process Equipments. (Vessels, Reactors, Heat Exchangers, Distillation Columns, Chimney, etc.)
- Preparation of G.A. Drawings and Fabrication drawings of Equipments.
- Overview of Piping/Nozzle Orientation/Isometric etc.
- Basic Information about Welding, Inspection & Testing.
- Inputs required and use of the inputs.
- Relevant Codes & Standards used in Industry.
- Material Inspection.
- Use of vendor data while designing of equipments.
- Checking of Vendor data.
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews.
- Overview of Industry and role of Equipment Designer in various Fields.
Program Module & Duration:
- Mechanical Equipment Design 15 Days short term course
- Mechanical Equipment Design 45 Days Regular program
- Mechanical Equipment Design Weekend Saturday & Sunday of 45 days program
- Mechanical Equipment Design only Sunday of 3 months program
- Mechanical Equipment Design Distance Learning (Correspondence) for one year course
- Also available online course of 15 days
The field of Mechanical Equipment includes the widest range of opportunities in the field of Engineering. They include:
- Oil & Gas
- Power plants
- Petrochemical complex
- Fertilizer plants
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food and beverage plants
- Synthetic fuel plants
- Water treatment facilities
- Environmental waste disposal
To enroll mail your query to email@example.com