Course Module Registration Form Corporate Brochure
QA/QC Engineering Course Content details:
- Interpret legal requirements and standards by monitoring Engineering projects.
- Deploy Automation and Controls Solutions Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems program.
- Safety for process/Design/Operation detail.
- HSE design of Process Equipments. (Vessels, Reactors, Heat Exchangers, Distillation Columns, Chimney, etc.)
- Material Inspection.
- Hazard Analysis & Control HAZOP.
- Introduction to Industrial Safety Standards.
- Identification, Assessment and Mitigation or Control of all HSE Risks which may impact People, Installation Integrity.
- Ensure Design is in accordance with the latest Legislation and Regulations, Standards and Norms.
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews.
Program Module & Duration:
- QA/QC Engineering 15 Days short term course
- QA/QC Engineering 45 Days Regular program
- QA/QC Engineering Weekend Saturday & Sunday of 45 days program
- QA/QC Engineering only Sunday of 3 months program
- QA/QC Engineering Distance Learning (Correspondence) for one year course
- Also available online course of 15 days
The field of QA/QC Engineering includes the widest range of opportunities in the field of Engineering. They include:
- Oil & Gas
- Power plants
- Petrochemical complex
- Fertilizer plants
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food and beverage plants
- Synthetic fuel plants
- Water treatment facilities
- Environmental waste disposal
To enroll mail your query to email@example.com